We have launched our consultation on our proposals for the London Resort.
To find an overview of our proposals, links to all consultation materials, and webinar registration links, please click here.
The London Resort will comprise:
- A Leisure Core, comprising a range of events spaces, themed rides and attractions, entertainment venues, theatres and cinemas, developed in landscaped settings in two phases.
- Four hotels providing family, upmarket, luxury and themed accommodation totalling up to 3,550 suites.
- A ‘Conferention’ Centre (i.e. a combined conference and convention centre) with a floor area of up to 11,000 m2.
- A linked building hosting a range of eSports, video and computer gaming events, with a total floor space of up to 16,500 m2.
- A Back of House area accommodating many of the necessary supporting technical and logistical operations to enable the London Resort to function.
- Up to 500 apartments for London Resort workers, typically consisting of 4-6 bedrooms and shared kitchen and lounge facilities.
The Project includes a new access road from the A2 to keep Resort traffic separate to local traffic, and supporting transport infrastructure.
We are seeking feedback on our revised Masterplan, our transport strategy, our approach to sustainability and to minimising the adverse impacts of the scheme.
Consultation is an essential part of the DCO application process. We have always been committed to ensuring that the London Resort works for local communities as well as our visitors. Your feedback is important to us, as it will help us shape our proposals before we submit our DCO application to obtain permission to construct and operate the Project.
Further details of LRCH’s proposals are set out in consultation documents which are published here.
It is important that you submit your consultation response by 11:59pm on 21 September 2020.
We cannot guarantee that responses received after this time will be considered.
How to respond
Post: You can post the completed form or write to FREEPOST: LONDON RESORT CONSULTATION. You do not need a stamp.
Email: You can also email your feedback to us at email@example.com
Find out more
Virtual exhibition: Visit our virtual exhibition. In this room you will find an overview of proposals, with digital display banners, all of which are available in audio format.
You can view a full list of all our previously held webinars by clicking here.
You can read our 'Public consultation webinars - top 10 FAQ' sheet by clicking here.
Telephone surgeries: You can also arrange a time to talk to one of our team. These can be booked via our freephone line or email using the contact details below.
Paper copies of materials: You can order a hard copy of our consultation booklet and the response form. There may a charge for hard copies of technical materials, due to the volume of materials. If you would like to order hard copies, please contact us via the details below.
If you have any questions about the consultation, would like to order paper copies of materials or the consultation feedback form, or want to arrange a telephone surgery, you can contact us by:
Telephone: 0800 470 0043
Post: FREEPOST: LONDON RESORT CONSULTATION
During the consultation period the phoneline and email will be monitored Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm, and Saturday, 11am – 2pm, with an answer phone system for out of hours calls.